Make a Delicious Snack from Indian Gujarati Recipes at Your Home
Indian Gujarati recipes will give you some ideas to cook Gujarati foods. Not only for the main food but also for snack. You can try to make fafda, a kind of snack that very famous in Gujarati. To make fafda you can prepare all of these ingredients.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon carom seeds
- 250 gms gram flour
- Less than ¼ teaspoon red chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
Let’s prepare your fafda. You need to read and follow the direction below from Indian Gujarati recipes.
- Combine the carom seeds, oil, baking soda, red chili, salt, and the gram flour in a bowl. Make a good dough and let it rest for an hour.
- One hour later you can shape your dough into small balls.
- Roll your balls, make it long by your hand and roll out the thin layer of the fafda.
- Prepare your oil in a pan to fry the fafda. Remember to flip your fafda frequently and fry until you get it turn into light brown.
Your crispy fafda is ready to eat. Transfer it in a plate and you can enjoy it with hot tea or hot coffee. If you want to try other Gujarati foods you can search and try more Indian Gujarati recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- fafda recipe by sanjeev kapoor