Indian Lamb Curry Recipe for Prepare Your Special Dinner
Indian lamb curry recipe will give you the complete ingredients and direction to make a delicious Indian food for dinner. This is one example you should try, the Indian lamb curry. Please prepare these ingredients if you really want to cook this dish.
- 4 cups hot cooked basmati rice
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 2 teaspoons salt masala
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons mustard seeds
- 2 pounds boneless leg of lamb
- 2 cups finely chopped white onion
- 5 ounces can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
After ready with all ingredients, please read the Indian lamb curry recipe carefully. You have to follow the direction below to get the right taste of your dish.
- Prepare your skillet and heat the oil in over medium-high heat.
- Cook the lamb until brown then remove from the heat and put it in a 4-quart electric slow cooker.
- Juice the tomato.
- In a bowl, put the flour and add the tomato juice. Stir those ingredients until smooth.
- Mix the tomato juice, onion, tomatoes, and the remaining ingredients into lamb.
- Cover and cook all of your ingredients for 8 hours.
Your lamb is ready to serve. Serve it with rice and you can add the yogurt with cilantro. You can get the perfect taste if you follow the Indian lamb curry recipe carefully.
Incoming search terms:
- jamie olivers north indian lamb curry