Try the West Indian Food Recipes at Your Home2014-12-27
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
West Indian food recipes will give you idea to cook a delicious food with special taste from West Indian. The Caribbean orange-spiced carrots is one kind of West Indian food that easy and simple to cook at your home. To make this dish you need all of these ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Chopped fresh coriander
- ¼ teaspoon powdered ginger
- ¾ cup fresh orange or mango juice
- ¼ teaspoon fresh black pepper
It’s your cooking time! Please read the West Indian food recipes first and follow all of the directions below.
- Prepare your saucepan to cook the sugar, pepper, juice, and ginger.
- Boil all of your ingredients in medium-high heat, to dissolve the sugar you can swirling your pan.
- Continue cooking by add the carrots and reduce the heat. Cook until you find the carrots are cooked well.
- Transfer your carrots in a plate then garnish with coriander and parsley.
Your delicious dish is ready to cook. You can serve it hot or maybe you can wait until cold enough. Please practice other West Indian food recipes at your kitchen for more delicious foods.