Try the North Indian Veg Recipes for Your Family2014-12-13
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
North Indian veg recipes will give you the list of ingredients you will need and the complete method to cook a delicious North Indian food. Now, let’s try to cook the chili paneer. To make this dish, you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- ½ cup corn flour
- 1 egg
- 350 gms paneer
- 1 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons sliced green chili
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ajinomoto
Now, you can start your cooking time. Please read the north Indian veg recipes carefully and practice the method to cook your dish.
- Prepare the paneer and cut into cubes.
- Mix the egg, cottage cheese, corn flour, ginger, garlic, salt, and water.
- Coat the paneer with the mixture.
- Prepare a pan and oil to fry the paneer
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil to fry the onion. A few minutes later you can add the salt, vinegar, green chilies, soya sauce, ajinomoto, and fried paneer.
- Cook all of the ingredients and stir well.
Your chili paneer is ready to serve. Remove the paneer into a plate and garnish with onions and coriander. The north Indian veg recipes really help you to get a good food for dinner.