Practice the South Indian Dishes Recipe for Breakfast2014-12-19
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
South Indian dishes recipe will lead you to the right direction for cook a delicious Indian food. For the example, this is the rava pongal. This is a kind of delicious food from south Indian and you can taste it in your own home. To make this dish you need these ingredients.
- ½ cup cooked yellow moong dal
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup sooji rava
- Cashew nuts
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- ¼ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 3 cups water
- Curry leaves
- ¼ teaspoon grated ginger
Now let’s start your fun cooking time. Please read the south Indian dishes recipe and follow the direction below to get the good taste of your rava pongal.
- Use your pan to roast the rava.
- Cook the moong dal.
- Use a pan to cook the black pepper, cashew nut, ghee, and ginger.
- When the nuts turn golden brown you can put the cumin seeds and add the water.
- Boil all of the ingredients and season with salt.
- When the water starts boiling you can put the roasted rava.
- Stir in the cooked moong dal and stir well.
- Continue cooking until you getthe pongal consistency.
Your dish is ready to enjoy. Transfer the food in a plate then you can garnish with curry leaves. If you follow the south Indian dishes recipe carefully you will get the perfect taste.