Practice the Everyday Indian Recipes for Your Family
Everyday Indian recipes will give you some Indian food ideas to cook at your home. Like this one, Jeere Fried Rice. This is different fried rice with strong Indian taste that perfect for breakfast with your family. To make this dish you need to collect all of these ingredients.
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 1 tablespoon cumin seeds
- 2 ½ cups water
- 1 onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 black peppercorns
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
The Jeera Fried Rice will be in your plate as soon as possible. To cook this dish you need to read and follow the everyday Indian recipe to get the best taste.
- Soak the washed rice in 2 ½ cups salted water.
- Prepare your oil in a pan to cook the onions until the color turns into dark brown. Remove from the pan and don’t waste the oil.
- In the same oil you can cook the peppercorns, bay leaf, and cumin.
- Add the rice in the pan and stir with all of the ingredients. Stir in the clove cinnamon powder and add salt water. Boil all of the ingredients.
- To cook the rice, you need to cover the ingredients and bring to simmer until the water evaporates.
The rice is ready to eat when it’s not sticky. You can transfer your fried rice in a plate and put onions on top before serve. To get the Indian taste every day, you can practice and try everyday Indian recipes at your kitchen.