Visit the Indian Recipes Blog and Try at Your Kitchen
Indian recipes blog will give you list of Indian food recipes. You can find the recipes and choose one of them then practice at your kitchen. This one example of Indian recipe blog you can visit, www.sailusfood.com. You will find so many recipes you can try at your kitchen like this one dish, Phirni. To make this dish you need all of these ingredients.
- Rose petals
- ½ teaspoon green cardamom powder
- 4 cups full cream milk
- 1/3 cup basmati rice
- ¼ cup and 2 tablespoons sugar
- 9 strands saffron
The next step, after you complete all of the ingredients let’s start your cooking time. You can get the method from Indian recipes blog. Please follow the direction below carefully.
- Boil the milk and bring into simmer until reduce to ¾ from its original quantity.
- Soak the basmati rice and grind to a fine paste then add ½ cup of the boiled milk. Set aside.
- When you get the milk reduced to ¾, you can add your rice mixture little by little. Please keep stiring until you get it thicken.
- 15 minutes later, please stir in the cardamom powder and sugar. Remember to keep stirring your ingredients until the sugar dissolves. You will get the creamy mixture then you can turn off the flame.
Your delicious Phirni is ready to transfer in a bowl. Please garnish your phirni with sliced pistachios and rose petals. Enjoy this dish and start to try another recipe that you will get from Indian recipes blog.