Try the Vegetarian Dinner Recipes for Your Healthy Dinner
Vegetarian dinner recipes will give you the right direction to make a delicious and healthy food for dinner. Like this delicious food, the parmesan spinach balls. This is a simple and easy vegetarian dish for your dinner. To make this dish you can start with prepare all of these ingredients.
- ½ cup butter
- 4 small green onion
- 10 ounce packages frozen chopped spinach
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 eggs
When you get all of the ingredients, please prepare in the kitchen table. Now you can start your cooking time by read the vegetarian dinner recipes. Please follow the directions below and let’s prepare your healthy menu for dinner.
- Prepare your oven and set the temperature in to 350°F.
- Combine the Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, frozen chopped spinach, green onion, salt, pepper, butter, and egg in a bowl. Mix them well.
- Shape your mixture into balls.
- Put the balls in a large baking sheet.
- Bake your balls for 10 to 15 minutes.
The delicious parmesan spinach balls are ready to serve. Arrange your balls in a plate and remember to garnish before serve. Serve it hot and if you want to try another recipe you can check the vegetarian dinner recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- vegan dinner recipes
- quick vegetarian dinner