Try the Okra Indian Recipe at Your Own Kitchen
Okra Indian recipe will tell you the ingredients and right direction to cook a delicious food that use okra as the main ingredient. You can try to make the crispy okra at your home. You will need these ingredients if you want to make this dish.
- 2 tablespoons grassfed organic ghee or schmaltz
- 1 onion
- 12 oz frozen baby okra
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ inch ginger
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1-2 thai birds chilies
It’s your time to cook the crispy okra. Read the okra Indian recipe and follow the direction below.
- Clean your okra and cut off ends.
- Cut the okra into thin strips and dry them using a paper towel.
- In a pan with medium-high heat, add the ghee to cook the cumin seeds, onions, and green chilies.
- A few minutes later, add the garlic, spices, and ginger.
- Cook your okra together with other ingredients. Fry until you get the okra become dry and crispy.
The crispy okra is ready to serve. Transfer your okra in a plate and serve for your dinner. You will get the perfect taste if you follow the okra Indian recipe well.