Try the Indian Veg Recipes for Your Healthy Lifestyle
Indian veg recipes will give you some inspirations to cook vegetable. You can choose one of them like the vegetable pakoda fry. To make this dish you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 1 strand curry leaves
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 4 tablespoons rice flour
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¾ lb vegetable (beans, broccoli cauliflower, potato, etc)
- 1 teaspoon amchoor powder
- 2 tablespoon cashewnuts
- ¼ sliced onion
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- A pinch of garam masala
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
Now you can start your cooking time. Please read the Indian veg recipes carefully and follow the direction below.
- Combine the amchoor powder, vegetable, onion slices, chili powder, cashew pieces, cumin seeds, turmeric powder, garam masala, rice flour, salt, and curry leaves.
- Mix all of the ingredients and you can add water if the mixture is too dry.
- Prepare your pan for cook the mustard seeds.
- Add the mixture you made before and fry together until all of the ingredients cooked well and become crunchy.
Your delicious vegetable is ready to enjoy. Please serve your dish with rice and dal or you can choose chapatti if you want. If you want to taste other delicious vegetable dish you can search and practice more Indian veg recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- indian food recipes
- indian food recipes with pictures
- indian food recipes vegetarian