Try the Indian Kebab Recipe for Your Dinner
Indian kebab recipe will lead you to the right direction for cooking a delicious kebab. You can make it by yourself at your own kitchen by the direction from the recipe. Now, let’s try to make the chicken kebab. You will need all of these ingredients for cook this dish.
- 1 tablespoon curd
- 8 cloves garlic paste
- 2 cups ghee
- 250 gms chicken
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon green chilies paste
- 1 inch ginger paste
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
When you ready with all of the ingredients, you can start to cook your dish. You will need the direction from Indian kebab recipe then follow it to get a delicious chicken kebab.
- Mix water with cornflour and keep the mixture.
- Wash the chicken and cut it into chunks.
- Marinate your chicken with black pepper, salt, and vinegar.
- Combine the green chilies, ginger, curd, and ginger then mix with the cornflour mixture.
- Stir your mixture carefully and add the ghee.
- Cover your mixture and refrigerate for 8-10 hours.
- Use your pan for melt the remaining ghee.
- Fry the chicken in a pan until the color turns into golden brown.
- Transfer in a plate and serve with chutney and salad.
Your delicious kebab is ready to enjoy. You can serve it hot with coffee or tea. For another kebab you can search and practice more Indian kebab recipe.
Incoming search terms:
- easy vegetable dinner