Try the Fast Indian Recipes at Your Own Kitchen
Fast Indian recipes will give you the right direction to cook a delicious Indian food. Like the achari paneer. This is an Indian food that easy and simple to cook by yourself at your own kitchen. To make the achari paneer you can start with prepare the ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¾ cup fresh curds
- 3 tablespoon chopped coriander
- ½ teaspoon black salt
- 1 teaspoon plain flour
- 1 cup paneer
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 5 to 6 fenugreek
- ½ teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon nigella seeds
- ½ cup thinly sliced onions
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
It’s your time to cook. Please read the fast Indian recipes and follow the direction below.
- Combine the fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, asafoetida, mustard seeds, and nigella seeds in a bowl.
- Prepare the oil to cook the mixture.
- Add onion and cook together until look translucent.
- Stir in the turmeric, black salt, paneer, and chili powder.
- Put the curds and plain flour then continue stirring and cooking.
- Seasoning with salt and add coriander then bring to a boil.
The achari paneer is ready to enjoy. Please transfer your dish in a plate and enjoy with rice or rotis. You can follow other fast Indian recipes and cook other delicious Indian foods.