Practice the Quick Indian Chicken Recipes for Dinner
- 6 green cardamom pods
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 black cardamom pods
- 4 cloves
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 medium-large tomatoes, pureed
- 1 ½ pounds chicken pieces
- 1 rounded teaspoon ground cumin
- ¾ teaspoon pure red chile powder
- 1 rounded teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 small medium onion
All of your ingredients are ready in your kitchen table so it’s your time for cooking. Please follow the direction below from quick Indian chicken recipes.
- Prepare your oil in a saucepan for cook all of the spices just for 15 seconds.
- Stir in the onion and cook until become translucent.
- Mix the garlic and ginger with water for make a fine paste.
- Add the paste to the pan and cook together with your ingredients until the excess liquid has evaporated.
- Put salt, tomatoes, and powdered spices then continue cooking and stirring for 15 minutes.
- Add water and boil all of the ingredients.
- Stir in the chicken pieces and continue cooking with cover until the chicken cooked well.
- Uncover and add hot water if necessary.
Your delicious chicken is ready to serve. Please serve it hot and enjoy with rice. For other chicken ideas you can search and practice more quick Indian chicken recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- indian dinner