Practice the Indian Fish Curry Recipe for Dinner
Indian fish curry recipe will give you the list of ingredients and complete directions to cook the Indian fish curry. If you want to make an Indian fish curry for your dinner, you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 250 gms sliced fish
- 1 teaspoon methi seeds
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 cup chopped coriander leaves
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- Turmeric powder
- 2 green chilies, chopped
When all of the ingredients are complete, you can start to cook the Indian fish curry. No need to worry, because you can follow the Indian fish curry recipe to get the right taste.
- With salt and turmeric powder, marinate the fish for 15 minutes.
- Fry the fish and drain.
- Mix the coriander leaves, garlic, and green chilies then grind all of them.
- Prepare your oil in a pan to cook the masala paste.
- Stir in methi seeds, powder masala, and tomatoes, continue frying.
- Pour 1 cup water and boil all of the ingredients.
- Add the fried fish and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
The fish curry is ready to eat. This is not a common fish curry; you can get the Indian taste from this food. If you want to get another Indian food for your dinner please practice Indian fish curry recipe.