The Low Calorie Indian Recipes for You to Try at Your Home
Low calorie Indian recipes will help you to make a delicious Indian food with low calorie. The one example of this dish is Anjeer Basundi. To make this dish you have to prepare these ingredients first.
- 1 ½ cups finely chopped fresh figs (anjeer)
- 2 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 cups low fat milk
- ½ cup low fat mava or khoya
- 1 teaspoon cornflour dissolved in 1 tablespoon low fat milk
Now, start your cooking time by read the low calorie Indian recipes. Please follow the direction below if you want to get a perfect Anjeer Basundi.
- Keep the fig pieces in the refrigerator.
- In a non-stick, boil the milk. Bring it to a simmer in over medium heat and remember to stirring continuously.
- Stir in the lemon juice drop. Please add the lemon juice little by little.
- Stir in the sugar, khoya, cornflour mixture, and mix them well. Bring it to a simmer for 2 minutes.
- Keep the ingredients in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Put the chilled figs in the cooled milk. Mix it carefully.
Your special dish is ready to enjoy. You can serve it chilled and garnish with fig slices. Let’s try other low calorie Indian recipes and enjoy the delicious dish.