Indian Tiffin Recipes for You to Try at Your Home
Indian tiffin recipes will give you some food ideas to try at your home. Like this one, the Puttu. You can make this dish at your home because it’s very simple and easy. Please prepare all of these ingredients if you want to make it.
- 2 cups puttu flour
- ¼ cup grated coconut plus ½ cup
- 1 teaspoon salt
The ingredients are very simple and easy for you to get it. Now, after prepare all of the ingredients in your kitchen table you can start your cooking time. You have to follow the direction below from Indian tiffin recipes.
- Mix the flour, grated coconut, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- You need to add water frequently when you mix the flour.
- The mixture should become moist enough and crumbly.
- In a lower vessel of the puttu stand you can boil water.
- Add grated coconut in the upper cylinder and put two handfuls puttu flour after the grated coconut.
- Repeat step 5 until you reach the top.
- Cover the cylinder and cook your puttu flour.
- When the steam coming out of the lid it’s mean your puttu is ready.
The delicious puttu is ready to enjoy. You can arrange it in a plate and please serve it immediately. For other ideas please search and try more Indian tiffin recipes.