Indian Recipes in Urdu for Cooking Time at Your Kitchen
Indian recipes in urdu will tell you the ingredients and the right direction to cook a delicious dish in urdu. You can find the kashmiri chai recipe in urdu but if you can’t understand it in urdu you can look for the same recipe but in different language. To make this dish you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 1-2 teaspoons ground cardamom
- 6 cups water
- 6 teaspoons green tea leaves
- 1-2 liter fresh full cream milk
- 6 teaspoon ground pistachio/ almonds
- 15-20 seeds of green cardamom plus
- 1-2 teaspoons bicarbonate of soda
Now, you are ready to cook. Indian recipes in urdu will become your guide to get the delicious kashmiri chai. You need to follow the direction below if you want to get the perfect taste of kashmiri chai.
- In a large pan, pour water and add the salt, bicarbonate of soda, tea leaves, and seeds of green cardamom.
- Boil and simmer the ingredients for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the 2-3 cups of cold water then bring them to a boil and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and boil the milk with ground cardamom.
- Add the prepared tea water in the milk and bring to a boil then simmer for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from heat then pour the milk in 6 cups.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cream or malai and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon almonds or pistachio.
Your kashmiri chai is ready to serve. Enjoy this delicious dish with your family. You can try another delicious dish by follow the other Indian recipes in urdu.
Incoming search terms:
- all recipes in urdu
- cooking recipes in urdu
- dhokla recipe in urdu
- Indian Recipes in Urdu
- cooking urdu