The Easy Indian Recipe for Cooking Delicious Food at Your Home
Easy Indian recipe will give you the right direction to make a delicious pineapple pulissery. This dish usually called as pineapple buttermilk curry. If you really want to make this dish you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 1/3 grated coconut
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Curry leaves
- ¼ teaspoon fenugreek seeds
- 3 green chilies
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- 2 dr red chilies
Now, it’s your cooking time. Please prepare all of the ingredients in the kitchen table and follow the direction below from easy Indian recipe.
- Make a smooth paste by grind the cumin seeds, coconut and green chilies then beat the curd.
- Cook your pineapple together with salt, turmeric powder, and water.
- When you get your ingredients getting soft you can stir in the ground coconut paste.
- Reduce the heat and add your beaten curd.
- Cook the mustard seeds with the coconut oil in a different pan.
- Add the dry red chilies, fenugreek seeds, and the curry leaves.
- Continue cooking for a few minutes.
Your delicious pineapple is ready to eat. Transfer your dish in a plate then garnish before serve. The easy Indian recipe will lead you to the right direction so please follow it carefully.