Cook the Low Carb Indian Recipes for Your Dinner
- 1 lemon cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons nimbu juice
- 1 large onion sliced into rings
- ¼ cup maida
- 1 tablespoon chopped pudina for garnish
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 kg chicken skinned and cut into 8-10 pieces
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- Dahi-placed in a colander to drain the water
- 1 teaspoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon salt
- A large pinch of kesar
- ½ teaspoon kala jeera-roasted and powdered
- 2 laung roasted and powdered
- ½ teaspoon dalchini-broken, roasted and powdered
Now, read the low carb Indian recipes and start your cooking time. You can follow the direction below to make a perfect Kalmi Kabab.
- Clean the chicken and prick in 2-3 places.
- Combine all of the ingredients except the chopped pudina.
- Marinate the chicken for 3 hours.
- Grill the chicken until light brown or you can bake it for 20 minutes.
Your Kalmi Kabab is ready to enjoy. You can serve the dish and garnish with onion rings, lemon wedges, and pudina. You can follow other low carb Indian recipes and get another delicious dish.
Incoming search terms:
- lowcarb indian food