Cook the Delicious Dish with Spinach Indian Recipe for Lunch
Spinach Indian recipe will tell you the ingredients and the right direction to cook spinach in Indian style. The Indian Saag will be a perfect dish for your lunch. You need these ingredients to make this dish.
- ½ teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 pounds spinach leaves
- 1 medium onion
- 6 garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger
You can start your cooking time by read the spinach Indian recipe. You can also follow the direction below so you will get the right taste of this Indian food.
- Prepare the oil in a 6- to 8-qt pot with over medium heat for cook the onion until softened.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the spices and ginger then continue cooking until fragrant.
- In batches, mix the spinach and cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove the spinach from heat and mix with the yogurt and salt.
Your delicious spinach is ready to enjoy. You can serve it with basmati rice and warm naan or Indian flatbread. You will get the perfect taste if you follow the spinach Indian recipe carefully.