Try the South Indian Recipes and Make New Creation of Food2015-01-22
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
South Indian recipes will give you some food ideas with South Indian taste. If you want to try South Indian food, you can try to cook Kovakkai fry. For make this dish, you have to prepare all of the ingredients.
- 1No Onion, chopped
- 10 to 15Nos Kovakkai
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon mustard
- A pinch asafoetida
- 4 teaspoons oil
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- ½ teaspoon jeera
- Few curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon sambar powder
- 1 teaspoon urad dhal
Now, it’s your fun cooking time. Prepare all ingredients and read the South Indian recipes. You have to follow the directions below to get the right taste.
- Cut the kovakkai into 5 pieces then wash them.
- Mix the kovakkai with salt and turmeric powder.
- Prepare your oil and mustard in a kadai. When the mustard pops up, add curry leaves, urad dhal, asafoetida, and jeera.
- A few minutes later, add onion and cook until it looks transparent.
- Add the kovakkai and continue cooking.
- Add the sambar powder.
- Let it cooked well by close the kadai in medium flame.
Your dish is ready to serve. Please transfer it into a plate and garnish before you serve it for your family. You can try other South Indian recipes if you want to taste another delicious dish.