Try the Indian Dal Recipes for Your Dinner2014-12-09
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian dal recipes will guide you to make a delicious dal at your own kitchen. It will be very easy to make a good dal when you follow the instructions from the recipe. So, let’s try to cook the dal makhani for your family. To make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 2 teaspoon shahi jeera
- 5 cups cream
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon kasoori meethi
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Green chili for garnish
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups sabut urad dal
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sliced ginger
Let’s try to cook the dal makhani. This is the best Indian dish you will ever try. Now, let’s prepare all of the ingredients in the kitchen table and read the Indian dal recipes to lead you in the right direction.
- Put some water in your daal and add the ginger with salt. Please cook until your daal become cooked well.
- Prepare your pan to heat the butter and oil.
- Cook the shahi jeera and kasoori methi in a pan. A few minutes later add salt, sugar, chili powder, and tomato puree.
- Boil the cooked daal and add water if necessary.
- Bring the daal to simmer and uncover the pan. Cook until all of the ingredients combine well.
- Add the cream and continue cooking.
Your delicious dal makhani is ready to serve. Transfer your cooked dal into a bowl then garnish with green chili or cilantro. You will get the best taste of this dal if you follow the Indian dal recipes carefully.