Try the Easy Indian Sweets Recipes for Prepare Your Tea Time2014-12-28
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Easy Indian sweets recipes will be your cooking guide when you prepare your afternoon tea time. The nankhatai will be a perfect snack for enjoy your afternoon tea time with family. Besides delicious, it’s very easy and simple to cook. To make this dish you need all of these ingredients.
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- Pistachios or almond
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon cardamom powder
- ½ cup unsalted butter or ghee
Before you start your cooking time please read the easy Indian sweets recipes carefully. You will get the right direction below and please follow it.
- Mix the butter with powdered sugar until you get a light and fluffy mixture.
- Sift the cardamom powder, salt, baking powder, and flour in another bowl.
- Add the baking powder mixture in the butter mixture and mix together.
- Knead your dough, cover, and save in refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Set your oven temperature to 300°F and shape the dough into small balls.
- Arrange the balls in a cookie sheet and press pistachio or almond in the top of the balls.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the bottom of your cookies turns color into light golden brown.
Your delicious Indian snack is ready to serve. You can enjoy it immediately or you can keep it in an air tight container, it will be stay for a month. Please try other easy Indian sweets recipes for your fun tea time with family.