Non-Veg Indian Recipes Pulao2014-12-25
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Non-Veg Indian Recipes, menus of which is curry chicken, curry egg, dry fried chicken, and beef curry. One of the non-veg Indian cuisine is pulao. Pulao is a traditional Indian cuisine from the North. This is the result of the influence of the culinary culture of the Middle East. There is not pulao name, but pilav.
Made of the main rice, pulao can be varied as food vegetarian and non-vegetarian. Non-Veg Indian Recipes pulao made by adding slices of chicken breast meat without skin. Pulao with non-vegetarian version, could add 1 piece of chicken breast without skin and bones or goat meat diced by 1 segment of thumb.
1 cup rice, washed, drained
1 red bell pepper, washed, sliced according to taste
1 green bell pepper, washed, sliced according to taste
1 carrot, peeled, washed, sliced by pinkie
3 large cauliflower florets, wash, splits
1 cup peas, fresh or frozen
11/2 cups of plain water + 1/2 cup hot water
3-4 tablespoons of ghee (clarified butter) or sunflower oil
1 whole red onion, peeled, washed, sliced according to taste
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
Mediterranean 2 bay leaves (laurel / bay leaves)
5 cm cinnamon stick
4 green cardamom grains
5 pieces of cloves
3-4 sheets of saffron or 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder (I use turmeric powder)
salt to taste
How to cook:
- Heat the ghee or sunflower oil in a large non-stick frying pan and a lid over medium heat tends to be large. Enter all ingredients except saffron or turmeric powder.
- When making pulao non-vegetarian, it’s time to enter the pieces of meat. Stir and cook until the meat changes color.
- Insert the clean washed rice and turmeric powder. Stir well until all blended. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour 11/2 cups of water. Cook until cooked rice into the rice.
Incoming search terms:
- types of indian non veg pulav