Marathi Recipes for You to Try at Your Kitchen2014-12-27
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Marathi recipes will give you the right direction for make a delicious food like this one dish, Dalimbi. This is a traditional food that easy and simple enough to try at your kitchen. To make this dish you have to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 cups sprouted vaal
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 6 teaspoons curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 5 kokum
- ½ teaspoon asafoetida
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 3 teaspoons grated jaggery
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 cup chopped onion
Now you can start your cooking time. Please read the Marathi recipes and follow the direction if you want to get the best taste of Dalimbi.
- Soak your kokums then puree it in a blender until you get a smooth paste.
- Prepare your pan and heat the oil to cook the cumin seeds. A few minutes later you can add the curry leaves, asafoetida, and ginger.
- Stir in the onions and continue cooking.
- Put your vaal and water then cover it.
- 15 minutes later, stir in the kokum paste, chili powder, jaggery, coriander, turmeric powder, and salt. Continue cooking for 5 minutes.
It’s the time for transfer your dish in a plate. Remember to garnish your food before serve it. The Marathi recipes will tell you the directions to cook more delicious foods.