Let’s Try to Cook the Indian Korma Recipe at Your Kitchen2014-12-02
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian korma recipe will give you the right direction to cook korma. Like this dish, vegetarian korma. You can cook this dish, but the first step you need to collect these ingredients.
- 1 ½ tablespoons curry powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 ½ green bell pepper
- ½ red bell pepper
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 small onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 potatoes
- 1 fresh jalapeno pepper
- 1 ½ tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- 4 carrots
- 3 tablespoon ground unsalted cashews
Let’s work in your kitchen. You need to read and follow the Indian korma recipe so you can get the right taste of this dish. This is the complete method to cook the vegetarian korma.
- Prepare your oil and skillet in the over medium heat to cook the onion. When your onion get tender you can add garlic and ginger. One minute later please add the potatoes, jalapeno, cashews, carrots, and tomato sauce. Remember to add the season, salt and curry powder. Cook until your potatoes get tender.
- Add the green bell pepper, peas, red bell pepper, and the cream into your skillet. Please reduce the heat and cover your skillet then let simmer your dish.
Your food is ready to eat with your family. Before you serve this dish you need to garnish with cilantro. You will get the best taste of the vegetarian korma if you follow the Indian korma recipe.