Indian Recipes for Kids with Sweet Taste2014-10-30
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
There are some Indian recipes for kids that can be tried at home. Children – children are generally fond of dishes that have a sweet taste and when seen to have attractive colors. One of the Indian recipes that can be tried at home is ka phal halava or better known as apple pudding.
Phal ka halava itself is so easily at home. Indian recipes for kids this one is also easily found materials – material in various countries. For those who are curious about Indian recipes for kids before, then the following is the full recipe
10 medium sized apples
3 tablespoons butter
300 grams of sugar
100 grams of raisins
2 tablespoons sliced almonds
How to make it:
- Steam the apple that has been cut moved at a small size. After that set aside
- Heat the butter in a frying pan; fry the apples until tender and browned. Then enter the 2 tablespoons of water. Use a small fire.
- If the apples are already united and thicken, add the sugar. Stir constantly until it pours into difficult one and removed. It will usually brightly color.
- Enter the raisins and almonds, stirring constantly until evenly distributed.
- Pour batter into pan and chill. How to present fairly the cut – cut.
Indian recipes for kids were very easy to make yourself at home. Apples as basic materials are found in various parts of the world.
Incoming search terms:
- recipes for lunch