Indian Recipes for Cabbage Cabbage Paratha2014-12-06
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Cabbage indian recipes of course will always attract the attention of lovers of Indian cuisine. In India, cabbage known as gobhi band. Vegetables are rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, and riboflavin is very popular in the country which is famous for the film industry. Col consumed in all regions of India. Indian culinary uses cabbage sabagai one of the ingredients, such as soups, pickles, and a variety of processed vegetables. One of the typical Indian cuisine made famous cabbage is Cabbage Paratha.
Cabbage Paratha is bread filled with chopped cabbage. Cabbage Cabbage Paratha indian recipes to describe the materials used to make this one dish. Ingredients for the filling is 2-3 cups of finely chopped cabbage, 2 teaspoons red chili powder, salt, and oil. Materials for the exterior is 2 cups of flour, salt, and ghee or oil.
Ways to make recipes for indian Cabbage Cabbage Paratha is as follows.
- heat oil in a skillet, then enter chopped cabbage.
- Add red chili powder and salt, stirring constantly.
- Cover the pan and continue to cook until the water evaporates.
- Cool the cooked vegetables.
Make the skin
- Make a dough of flour, salt, and ghee. Add water so the dough becomes soft and smooth.
- Take a little dough and make a ball shape.
- Flatten the ball, and then enter the cabbage stuffing on it.
- Flatten dough into a ball again, then place it on top of the dough which has been flattened and given the stuffing.
- Glue the edges with water so that the stuffing does not come out.
- Bake on both sides with oil or ghee.
- Cabbage Paratha ready to be served with a pickle
Such measures make Cabbage Paratha. However, there are still many Indian Cabbage recipes that we can practice.
Incoming search terms:
- cabbage paratha recipe in hindi