Indian Dahl Recipe to Try at Your Home2014-12-13
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian dahl recipe will give you the complete ingredients and method to cook delicious Indian food. Like this one, Spicy Indian dahl. This is a perfect food to enjoy for dinner. To make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ginger root
- 3 onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup red lentils
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 4 tomatoes
- 3 jalapeno peppers
Let’s start to cook your dinner dish. Read carefully the Indian dahl recipe before you practice step by step to cook spicy Indian dahl.
- Boil the lentils until soft.
- Prepare a pan with oil to cook mustard seeds.
- A few minutes later, stir in the onions, jalapeno, pepper, garlic, and onions. When you get the onion and garlic turn into golden brown, add the cumin and coriander.
- Stir in the tomatoes and continue cooking.
- Put water and boil all of the ingredients.
- Add the cooked lentils and remember to stir all of the ingredients.
- Continue cooking and put little salt.
The spicy Indian dahl is ready to eat. Put cilantro on the top of your dish and serve it hot for your family. Indian dahl recipe will give you the right taste of dahl for your dinner.