The Indian Chicken Recipes Easy to Cook at Your Kitchen2014-12-04
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian chicken recipes easy to cook at your kitchen by yourself so no need to feel confuse to cook this dish for dinner. This is it, the sweet corn chicken soup. To cook this dish, please collect all of these ingredients first.
- ½ teaspoon light soy sauce
- ¾ tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tin sweet corn
- 2 tablespoons spring onions
- 2 ½ tablespoons corn flour
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons spring onion greens plus for garnish
- 1.25 liters chicken stock
- ½ teaspoon ginger
- White pepper powder
- ¼ kg chicken
Now, you can cook the sweet corn chicken soup. Remember to follow the direction from the recipe so you can get the best taste of this dish.
- Prepare your oil to cook the spring onion whites and ginger. A few minutes later you can add shredded chicken then add the chicken stock or water and the sweet corn.
- Put the sugar and salt then continue to simmering the soup.
- Stir the corn flour in 4 tablespoons water and add to the soup. You can cook the soup until getting thicken then please add an egg.
- Continue to cook and remember to stir carefully.
Your chicken soup is ready to eat, now. Transfer your soup into your favorite bowl and garnish with spring onion greens. If you want to make another Indian food you can try Indian chicken recipes easy to cook at your home.