Fun Cooking with Indian Vegan Recipes in Your Kitchen2014-12-10
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian vegan recipes will lead you to the right direction to make a delicious food from vegetarian. Like this delicious food, the stuffed tomato. This is an Indian food that very easy and simple to cook. To make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 2 green chilies
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 6 medium size tomatoes
- Red chili powder
- Coriander leaves
- 150 gms grated or mashed paneer
- 1 onion
- Gram masala
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- ½ teaspoon turmeric powder
All of the ingredients is ready, now. Please start your cooking time by read the Indian vegan recipes carefully and follow the directions from these recipes.
- Clean all of your tomatoes.
- Carefully, cut the tomato in the top and make it look like a cap. Clean up the center of the tomato. Chop the top of the tomato that has been cut and chop.
- Prepare a kadhai with oil to cook the onion and green chilies.
- Stir in the pulp and chopped tomato. A few minutes later add the dry masalas and continue cooking.
- Put the paneer and mix them well.
- Go back to your tomatoes and transfer the mixture into the tomatoes to fill them.
- Put the grated cheese and coriander in the top of the tomatoes.
- Transfer your tomatoes in a cooker container than cook them.
The delicious stuffed tomato is ready to eat. Just remember to serve this dish immediately so you can enjoy them hot. You can try other Indian vegan recipes if you feel curious with another delicious vegan dish.