From the Original Chicken Curry Indian Recipes2014-10-18
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Chicken curry recipes is one of the famous food recipes around the world. Eating is a very typical Indian famous and loved by so many people. Chicken curry has a characteristic strong yellow, orange and Santal are more likely lumpy. Yellow color derived from turmeric is used as a marinade.
Chicken curry today is easily found in various kinds of Indian restaurants that exist in different countries. But still, the flavor is different with chicken curry recipes in India. Adjustments have been made so that the chicken curry spice can be accepted by the tongue of the country. For those of you who want to try to cook chicken curry recipes with flavors of native India following the original recipe India
- 1 kg chicken (cut according to taste)
- 160 grams of fresh ROMAT
- 210 grams of potatoes (potatoes should be present in the native Indian chicken curry recipes), cut according to taste
- 500 ml thick coconut milk, do not use instant coconut milk
- 20 grams of garlic
- 30 grams of ginger, not ginger powder
- 50 grams of onion
- 50 grams of curry powder seasoning
- Cinnamon to taste
- 1 Fruit deaf
- 2 grains of cardamom
- 5 bay leaves
How to cook:
- Puree all ingredients except cinnamon, clove, anise and cardamom fruit.
- Saute ground spices until fragrant and enter earlier cinnamon, clove, anise and cardamom fruit. Stir until fragrant.
- Enter the last piece of chicken, chunks of potato and a towel until evenly distributed. Wait until the potatoes a little more tender. Enter the curry paste, coconut milk, and tomatoes.
- Stir until boiling, try not to be broken coconut milk. Wait until the new tender chicken meat served.
Chicken curry recipes are original recipes from India. If you want to try, the distinctive flavor of India will you get from the recipe earlier. Bread cane can be a friend to eat chicken curry recipes.
Incoming search terms:
- Native American Indian Chicken Recipes