Easy indian vegetarian recipes for a dish of Broccoli Poriyal2014-12-07
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Easy vegetarian recipes indian provide many healthy menu options for vegetarians. Not only meet the needs of vegetarians, but makes it even easier. Broccoli is a vegetable that has a delicious flavor with a very high nutritional content. Vegetables are very suitable to take as a menu of your choice if you are a vegetarian.
Indian specialties are intended for vegetarians also one of the main material broccoli. The cuisine is the name of Broccoli Poriyal. In addition to healthy ascertained, this dish also includes types of dishes that are easy to be made. Want to know how to make Broccoli Poriyal? Please be visited in Easy vegetarian recipes indian following.
1 bunch broccoli
Red onion mashed
1 green chilli
2 tablespoons grated coconut
2 teaspoons oil
½ teaspoon mustard seed
2 dried red chili
2 tablespoon urad dhal
salt to taste
How to cook
- Wash the broccoli and cut into pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet.
- Enter a mustard seed
- Add the urad dal, curry leaves and dried red chili.
- Saute until lightly browned urad dal.
- Add the onion that has been mashed and green chillies. Fried around for a minute.
- Add the broccoli slices and salt to taste.
- Stir-fry about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the grated coconut, stirring frequently. Broccoli Poriyal has matured and is ready to be served.
Easy is not it make healthy and simple dishes for vegetarian recipes indian vegetarian Easy style it?