Easy Chicken Curry Recipe Indian for Everyone2014-12-12
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Easy chicken Indian curry recipe is one of the dishes that are sought after in Google. Curry itself always has a characteristic yellow sauce with flavors of spices – spices were so strong. For those of you who are curious let’s look at a complete chicken curry recipe you can make at home.
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 kg chicken, cut
50 grams of red tomatoes, cut
500 ml coconut milk
30 grams of ginger, chopped
20 grams of garlic, minced
50 g onion, chopped
50 grams of curry powder
3 cm cinnamon
1 whole clove
1 piece deaf
2 grains of cardamom
How to cook:
- Sauté the chopped seasoning up to be. Add other spices. Stir-fry everything until fragrant.
- Enter the chicken pieces, stirring until blended.
- Add the potatoes, stirring until wilted.
- Pour the coconut milk, stir slowly until boiling. Do not let the sauce be a rupture. Better to use a small fire to cook.
- add the tomatoes and cook until completely – completely cooked.
Easy chicken recipes Indian curry is easy because you just bought in the supermarket curry. Available performance curry powder form can usually be found in a small jar packaging. Because it doenst need to make curry, your cooking time is relatively faster.