Cooking with Chow Chow Indian Recipe at Your Kitchen2014-12-28
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Chow chow Indian recipe will be your cooking guide to make a delicious Indian food. Like this one of food, the chow chow curry. You can make this dish by the direction from chow chow Indian recipe. To make this dish please prepare these ingredients.
- 1 big chow chow
- 2 teaspoons Oil
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 spring curry leaves
- Red chilies
- 1 tablespoon channa dal plus 1 teaspoon for tempering
- ¼ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon urad dal
- 1 teaspoon mustard
Let’s start your cooking time. Please read and follow the direction below from chow chow Indian recipe.
- Pell and cut the chow chow into medium size.
- Chop the onion and garlic then prepare your kadai to cook the red chilies and channa dal until golden brown.
- After cooked enough you can grind it with the fennel seeds and you will get a fine powder.
- Prepare your oil in kadai and tempering the urad dal, mustard, and chana dal. A few minutes later, add the onion.
- Stir in the chow chow and continue cooking. Remember to seasoning your food with salt.
- Add water, garlic, and turmeric then continue cooking and stirring.
Your chow chow curry is ready to serve. Remember to garnish before serve and enjoy it hot. You can try another chow chow Indian recipe for another delicious chow chow.