Cook with Indian Eggplant Recipe at Your Kitchen2014-12-02
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian eggplant recipe will tell you the complete way to cook an Indian food. Like this kind of Indian food, Indian eggplant. To make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- Ground black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 eggplant
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 large tomato
The Indian eggplant recipe will give you the right method to cook this dish. Please follow the recipe carefully so you can get the best taste of this food. This is the directions to cook the Indian eggplant.
- Cook your eggplant by coat it with oil and place in the broiler. When your eggplant cooked well you can remove the skin and chop the flesh.
- In the over medium-high heat you can prepare a skillet and add the cumin seeds. A few minutes later you can add the ginger, onion, garlic and stir them until cooked well.
- Now you can put the tomato in the skillet and remember to add turmeric, ground coriander, cayenne pepper, salt, ground cumin, and black pepper.
- When your ingredients cooked enough you can add the eggplant and cook for 15 minutes.
Your eggplant is ready to eat, now. Please transfer your cooked eggplant in a plate and garnish with cilantro. If you follow the Indian eggplant recipe carefully you will get the best taste of this dish.
Incoming search terms: