The Chickpea Indian Recipes for Your to Cook at Your Home2014-12-04
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Chickpea Indian recipes will lead you to the right direction to cook Indian food. The Indian chickpea will be a very good food to cook by yourself at your kitchen. It’s because this food is very easy and simple to cook. To make this dish you need to prepare all of these ingredients.
- 1 ½ cups water
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt masala
- 4 minced cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger roots
- 2 teaspoons channa masala spice mix
- 1 large chopped tomato
- 2 cans garbanzo beans
Now, you can start your cooking time. Just follow the chickpea Indian recipes and you will get the best taste.
- Prepare your saucepan to heat the oil.
- Add the garlic, ginger, and onion then cook until brown.
- Add the channa masala spice, water, tomato, salt masala, and garbanzos.
- Season with salt.
- Simmer until the garbanzos become soft.
Your delicious chickpea is ready to eat. You can transfer your dish into the plate and garnish before serve. To make another Indian food you can try other chickpea Indian recipes.