Aloo Gobi Indian Vegetarian Dinner Recipes2014-12-24
- Prep Time : 0m
- Cook Time : 0m
- Ready In : 0m
Indian Vegetarian Dinner Recipes should be an option when you are bored with Western food and want to try a delicious meal with spices dominate, then the Indian cuisine can be one that can be tried. Like Indonesia, Indian cuisine also uses ingredients and spices are pretty much for food.
- 3 cloves garlic, minced.
- 1 clove onion, chopped.
- 1 segment ginger, cut into matchsticks.
- Curry powder.
- Red chili.
- Turmeric powder (if no, can the first segment of fresh turmeric mashed).
- Salt to taste.
- Olive oil.
How to make:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into cubes, cut cauliflower according to taste. Rinse both ingredients.
- Heat oil and saute garlic and onion until fragrant, add the ginger, and coriander paste.
- Add salt to taste and spice of curry and turmeric powder, add honey and a little water. Let boil.
- Put the potatoes and wait for approximately 5 minutes, and enter the cauliflower.
- Cook until done, and serve.