Gulab Jamun Sanjeev Kapoor Indian Recipe
Sanjeev Kapoor Indian recipe of Gulab Jamun is a dessert which is popular in India and the countries of South Asia. The typical foods made from milk that is cooked by frying and served together with molasses or syrup roses. With a distinctive texture and flavor, gulab jamun be a dessert that demands a lot of the kids are no exception.
Recipe to Make Gulab Jamun, Indian food Favorite Sanjeev Kapoor
Make Gulab Jamun with Sanjeev Kapoor Indian recipe
Gulab jamun is made by mixing milk with flour and baking soda so that the end result is expanding. The use of wheat merely as a medium “glue” that malleable milk and not destroyed when fried. Thus, use is restricted merely filler wheat dough and add texture so that the dough is not too soft. If most of the flour, gulab jamun will taste like bread and reduced its distinctive flavor. Here are the ingredients we need to prepare before making gulab jamun.
Creating materials Gulab Jamun
- 100 grams of milk powder
- 25 gr flour
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
Sugar Syrup Ingredients
- 100 gr sugar
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tsp rosewater
- 400 ml water
- A few slices of turmeric
How To Make Gulab Jamun
- Combine milk powder, flour, yogurt and baking soda into the container and knead by hand until smooth. If the dough is too hard, it can add a little yogurt and if it is too soft can be added a little flour.
- Make small dots have a diameter of approximately 2-3 cm, do not be too large because later will expand when fried dough. If dough is sticky, we could use a little oil on your palms.
- Put the dough into a circle and close the tray using a cloth napkin. Let stand for about 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, we can make sugar syrup by means of pouring sugar, cardamom powder, rosewater and saffron and sliced into the water into the pan.
- Boil and cook until slightly thickened sugar syrup because the water is slightly reduced. Remove and set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium heat, fry until fluffy dough circle and float and change color to brown. Consider the magnitude of the fire; if the dough does not expand but had a brownish perfect means fire that we use is too large.
- After gulab jamun means a brownish mark mature. Remove and serve with sugar syrup.
- Gulab jamun with Sanjeev Kapoor Indian recipe is ready to be enjoyed.
Incoming search terms:
- cooking without fire sanjeev kapoor
- recipe of gulab jamun in hindi by sanjeev kapoor
- resipe of gulab jamun in hindi by sanjiv kapoor