Indian Curry Recipe to Practice at Your Kitchen
Indian curry recipe will give you the list of ingredients you need and the complete direction you have to do. Let’s try the simple curry recipe, Sprouts Curry. To make this dish you need to collect all of these ingredients.
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 cup green gram dal sprouts
- 2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 onion
- 7 curry leaves
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¼ teaspoon mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
To make this dish, you need to read the Indian curry recipe first. The recipe will tell you the complete direction and the right method to cook.
- Prepare a pan to heat your oil and cook the mustard seeds and curry leaves.
- Cook the onion and garlic in the same pan.
- Add the sprouts, stir well, and cook for 2 minutes.
- Make the tomato puree and stir in chili powder, coriander powder, salt, and turmeric powder.
- Add a few drops of water to cook the tomato paste and the masala.
- Pour the coconut milk and water then simmer for 5-10 minutes.
The Sprouts Curry is ready to enjoy with your family. Transfer your sprouts into a plate and garnish with cilantro. The Indian curry recipe will help you very much to cook another delicious curry.